Tuesday 4 May 2010

Facebook - Home of Daily Mail readers?

I've just been invited on Facebook to vote for who I want to be Prime Minister.

OK, I know I am pedantic but none of us vote for Prime Minister. We vote for MPs and the convention is that the leader of the party with most MPs becomes Prime Minister.

But then looking at the posts that go with this I found this gem:

Carol TaylorneeWright
Most of the decent hardworking people i know and speak to want Cameron to be our next PM, they like his policies on immigration,law and order,europe and reforming the welfare state,the few that want Brown back in are to be honest ,workshy lazy spongers and are worried they might be forced to get off their backsides and work instead of poncing off the taxpayers.And after reading some of the comments on here,i think voting age should be raised to 21,because a few are clearly still wet behind the ears,and uneducated.

I've no idea who Carol Taylor nee Wright is. But I bet she read the Daily Mail!

I fear we have at least five years of this bigotry to come Lord help us.

No comments:

Post a Comment